Marylou B.'s wikiHow http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Traditional-Lebanese-Fattoush
I loved reading this how-to. I have never heard of Fattoush before. I'm not very aware of Lebanese culture either so it was interesting to learn that they love to eat. The picture at first made me a little hesititant about actually trying this, as it doesn't look like anything I've had before. After reading through the ingredients my mind and opinion changed. I'm not a huge tomato fan but the fact that olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice are used to flavor it sound amazing. It also sounds very healthy, as everything in it are vegetables and its flavored with minimal salt.
Elenni Davis-Knights' Wikipage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Elenni12
This is an awesome wikipage. It's obvious you put a lot of time into it and that you really knew what you were talking about. I also applaud you for being the only one who made a wikipage, as most people like myself stuck with the easier wikiHow page. I had never heard of The Black Girls Rock! foundation before reading this and I think it's cool that it was founded by a DJ. Your page was really easy to read and follow-very organized! I like that you included links at the bottom of the page as well. Good job.
Shane Cannings' wikiHow http://www.wikihow.com/Do-a-United-States-Road-Trip-on-a-Budget
This was a fun wikiHow to read. Not many people can say they've driven across the United States, let alone be able to do it without spending a fortune. Now people can read this and see that traveling such a long distance on a budget is possible. I like that you included a picture of yourself and friends in the introduction. I like how you included a "pack effectively" section because the items you included are definitely staples to pack when traveling long distances. Especially a tent, since some nights you really don't know where you'll be sleeping. Great wikiHow page!
Tyeisha Priors' wikiHow http://maryloub925.blogspot.com/2012/02/wiki-comments.html
This was my favorite wikiHow page to to read because painting nails is one of my favorite things to do with my spare time. I'm constantly changing up my nail color and always wanting to try new designs. This was a perfect nail design because it was so timely around Valetine's Day and I'm sure lots of people who have read it tried out the designs on themselves. Your instructions are super easy to follow and I love that you included a picture of your own nails with the adorable design on them. I love that you included a picture of the actual supplies you needed too.
China Stephens' wikiHow http://www.wikihow.com/User:Stephecr01
Good job on your wikiHow. I thought this was a good topic to pick around the time we were working on these because it was right around Valentines Day and I'm sure lots of girlfriends have a hard time getting their boyfriend into celebrating this day. I like your step about being "firm in what you want to happen" because alot of girls would probably "beat around the bush" when really they should just get to the point and really say what they want and mean. I'm curious if you've had to convince a boyfriend of your own to celebrate Valentines Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment