Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My wiki-how

http://www.wikihow.com/Creatively-Express-Yourself-in-a-Boring-Dorm-Room

2 comments:

  1. I had a dorm at the College at Brockport for several years. My roommate and I always had posters everywhere. From movie posters to sports teams and some other comedic posters. We had it all. I visited many other dorm rooms in my time, and I must say no two dorm rooms are alike when it comes to decoration. These are some very helpful tips for those really looking to express themselves and just keep busy while at college. This is a relaxing way to forget about your studies for a minute and do something fun. We all know that can't be a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the wikihow! I have a similar kind of decoration scheme going in my home at home in Brooklyn, although not as fashion forward as your motif. Very creative topic idea, if I were still dorming I think I would be motived to decorate my room after seeing your wikihow page. Although our choice in decorations is a little different, I opt for sketchy historical figures and musicians, maybe a stolen beer ad from a bar. I can appreciate the tips on how to configure them around a room. Well done, keep it real.

    ReplyDelete