My first idea is of a video clip of me speaking directly to the camera about myself. I'll state my name, where I'm from, how old I am, what my interests are, etc. I'll open up about what i hope to do in the future with my degree and where I hope i am in my life. I'm going to video tape this segment of me in my bedroom because that's the only true place where it was decorated by me. Throughout my room you can already kind of get a sense of what my interests are and it will set as a perfect background.
A second idea is going to be filming some of my favorite places to be in Buffalo and the places where I spend most of my time. Such places include Elmwood, Delaware park, Niagara Falls, Peace Bridge, the gym, etc. This is to show the area where I go to school and how I've really took to my new environment that I live in for the majority of the year. It will also let viewers in to how I spend my time outside of the classroom.
My third idea is to be more metaphorical with the visualizations and sounds that I will shoot. Music is a big part of my life, and without it I don't know if I'd be the same person. I go everywhere with my Ipod- to the gym, in the car, walking to class, etc. I hope to incorporate some of my favorite songs in the background of all my video clips. I also want to shoot clips of things that symbolically show who I am and what i like. Such things could include certain brands on clothing, favorite colors and patterns, a shot of my perfume collection, etc.
I'm excited to work on this project. I have a lot of experience with iMovie and I'm excited to share my knowledge of the program with my group.
No comments:
Post a Comment